Happy Sunday! Another super fine day in America. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, the NY Giants are faced with the daunting task of facing the Eagles, who have QBs named Bradford, Sanchez, and Tebow (snicker). This pinup is by Arthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Patterico discusses a cop shot in NYC
- Scared Monkeys notes the cops being called over a kiss
- Raised On Hoecakes covers the NYC MTA banning free speech
- The Astute Bloggers wonders what is causing so many problems in the Black community
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses the savage nation
- The Gateway Pundit notes firefighters firing back at Obama
- The Lonely Conservative wonders why never again keeps happening
- The People’s Cube covers Hillary pushing the radical concept of Honesty
- Independent Sentinel has proof of Obama endangering national security
- Moonbattery notes the billions George Soros owes in taxes
- Legal Insurrection has free speech on campus
- Lady Liberty 1885 wonders if our education system has become the post office
- Gay Patriot has a lesbian teacher using math class for indoctrination
- Five Feet Of Fury notes why all great writers are conservatives
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that at least one ISIS flag was seen in Baltimore
- And one to grow on: Maggie’s Farm says Happy Massacre Day!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Mari Yamachi atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Michelle Keegan, and Rachel Williams.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Here is How We Can All Help Stop Iran From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Republicans: Block This Corker Bill Immediately.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Police Sources: Freddie Gray Was A Snitch – Was High on Pot and Heroin When He Was Arrested.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday Night Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Diora Baird. And a big spider.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Toni Garrn.
- The Chive has four eyed girls.
- Don Surber notes the money spent on Baltimore schools.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Avengers Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Reports of Another ISIS Massacre of Yazidi Prisoners.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, women with weapons. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.