Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. This pinup is a new find. The painter is Arthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help. You can see many more examples at Pinterest, he’s done much more than just pinups.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative notes that there’s not much optimism for small business
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses trustworthyness for 2016
- Sweetness and Light covers Queen Nancy’s view on Hillary voting for Iraq war
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses Conservative Blockheads who legitimize leftist talking points
- The Hayride covers Jeb Bush, the Republican pushover
- The Last Refuge notes a veteran arrested for picking up an American flag
- The People’s Cube notes that Bill Clinton gets his own logo
- This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good story
- Public Secrets notes that Hezzbollah is expecting a big payday from the lifting of sanctions on Iran
- Powerline wonders if you’re a global warming skeptic
- Moonbattery covers another climahypocrite
- Legal Insurrection notes a death penalty liberals can get behind
- Just One Minute covers shelving “smart diplomacy”
- House Of Eratosthenes notes more insane white people haters
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that calling Hillary Hillary is sexist
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Natalie Martinez atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Kendall Jenner, and Charlotte McKinney.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Largest donor to Clinton Foundation has trade ties to Iran. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Hill to Lie On.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Hillary Trying to Copy Obama’s Successful 2008 Media Strategy.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Genevieve Morton. And Easter eggs.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Candice Swanepoel.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber says “no to transgendered “rights””.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has really bad day Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Not So Average Bubba has Rule 5 Hump Day.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #GlobalCitizenEarthDay: Trashing the National Mall to Save the Planet.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Enlisting. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.