Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The Sun is shining, the squirrels are chittering, the bunnies are eating my neighbors flowers. This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Red State notes that the NY Times thinks political history started in 2008
- Chicks On The Right has Obama giving advice to his former self
- No Frakking Consensus has the 25 year Al Gore Alarm-o-rama
- Da Tech Guy tells us all we need to know about Election 2016
- Director Blue notes the feds forcing the use of 9 million gallons of water in Ca to save some fish
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has the word of the night: Hillionaire
- Flopping Aces covers female jihadis burning their bras
- House Of Eratosthenes notes crybabies everywhere
- Legal Insurrection wonders if Iran has been caught red handed in Yemen
- Pam Geller notes sexism and dhimmitude in Australia
- Patterico’s Pontifications wonders about Hillary as a “hottie celebrity”
- Powerline wonders whatever happened to the Crusades being in the news
- Public Secrets explains why he’s critical of Rand Paul
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses good cop, bad cop
- And last, but not least, The Astute Bloggers say it’s disrespectful to Neville Chamberlain to compare him to Obama
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Misato Kashiwagi atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Emma Kuziara, and clothing optional.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: How you know there’s a huge problem with the Iran nuclear agreement. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Why the Left Wants Iran to Get the Bomb.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s Clown Car Diplomacy.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Alison Brie. And manatees.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Anais Pouliot.
- The Chive has 4 eyed girls.
- Don Surber notes Oakland raising the unemployment rate.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Joan Bennett Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Not So Average Bubba has Rule 5 Hump Day.
- Animal Magnetism has Rule 5 Friday. And Saturday Gingermageddon.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Obama Shakes Hands with Communist Castro, Lashes Out at American Senators.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.