Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous, and chilly, day in America. Sun is shining, mockingbirds are mocking, people are crying over their brackets. This pinup is by Romain Hugault, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Pat Dollard covers more disturbing info on Iranian nuclear talks
- The Lonely Conservative notes that electric cars burn lots of carbon
- The Other McCain features the social justice lynchmob
- The Camp Of The Saints wonders about Obama destroying America’s reputation
- The First Street Journal has karmic justice
- The Last Refuge notes that Obama has us all locked out
- Theodore’s World notes ISIS recruiting in Minnesota
- This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good stories
- Western Hero has forbidden jokes about Dear Leader
- Patterico’s Pontifications smacks around Paul Krugman
- neo neocon wonders what a traitor president would look like
- Legal Insurrection notes the Virginia Bar going anti-Israel
- Just One Minute has the NY Times seeing strange problems
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes how lazy Obama is
- And last, but not least, Da Tech Guy (Steve Eggleston) features the PlaceboCare McEconomy
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Melyssa Grace atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Lily Aldridge, and more Lily Aldridge.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama is charging toward an Iran deal, no matter what . And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: NBC’s Engel: US allies fear the Obama administration is leaking information to Iran.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: A Guide To The Dark Side.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Bai Ling. And killer mermaids.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Terra Jo Wallace.
- The Chive has 4 eyes.
- Don Surber wonders bashing Christians, fearing Muslims.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Melissa Benoist Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Not So Average Bubba has Rule 5 Hump Day.
- Animal Magnetism has Rule 5 Friday. And Saturday Gingermageddon.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Fishnet Friday.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has a smile for you.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: No, the Indiana Religious Freedom Act Does Not Discriminate Against Gays.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Basic Training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.