Happy Sunday! Another wonderful day in America, a great day to get out and about. This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers notes that Ted Cruz is expected to announce his intention to run for president
- Wild Thing covers what Khameni said while Kerry hailed Iran deal progress
- The Other McCain writes about feminist problems
- The Lonely Conservative notes that Los Federales want kids in daycare weighed
- The Daley Gator notes the wonderful property values in #Ferguson
- The Astute Bloggers cover Obama breaking yet another promise
- Sweetness and Light features an article about the UN on women’s rights that is simply unbelievable
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses good cops, bad cops
- Public Secrets has more on the lie of “hands up, don’t shoot”
- Protein Wisdom notes that the person placing “whites only” stickers around Austin is……
- Political Clown Parade has an interesting take on Monica Lewinsky and public shaming
- Diogenes Middle Finger notes FEMA’s requirement to believe in Hotcoldwetdry to get funds
- Neo-neocon wonders if getting older makes you care less
- Moonbattery features Marie Harf blaming sexism for people laughing at her
- And last, but not least, Maggies’ Farm has fun with Starbucks
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Stephanie Rao atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Rosie Jones, and Charlotte McKinney.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: GOP Just Like Iranian Terrorists, BTW Let’s Celebrate Another Muslim Holiday . And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Texas Judge Grills Obama Attorneys on Immigration Overhaul.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Ralph Peters: US Foreign Policy Is Off The Rails.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Gigi Hadid. And goes jogging.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Nadya Loren.
- The Chive takes the mesh express.
- Don Surber wonders about the mother of freedom of religion.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Scandi Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Not So Average Bubba has Rule 5 Hump Day.
- Animal Magnetism has Rule 5 Friday. And Saturday Gingermageddon.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Karl Rove Criticizes Glenn Beck Leaving the GOP, Beck Fires Back.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Israel Defense Force. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.