Happy Sunday! Another wonderful day in America. The sun is shining, the temps are warm, football! This pinup is by Al Buell, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys discusses Mike Huckabee’s potential 2016 run
- Powerline has Sarah Palin’s response to PETA
- Legal Insurrection notes Dems now telling the GOP not to politicize the CBO
- Pamella Geller notes the increase in jihadi suicide bombings
- Moonbattery features DWS speaking in tongues
- Jihad Watch covers another peaceful member of the RoP in France
- Fire Andrea Mitchell features another peaceful member of the Democrat Party in Missouri
- Capitalism Is Freedom has the top 10 craziest things scientists thought to be true
- American Power notes Obama’s regulatory nation holding back the economy
- Allen West notes the media suppressing the truth
- A View From The Beach has botched environmental predictions
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny covers gun confiscation in NY
- Western Hero has 2015 prediction
- Weasel Zippers notes more violence targeting the police
- And last, but not least, The Daley Gator is happy about his Gators beating my Pirates
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Fabiana Granado atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret video and Claudia Romani.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The tea party’s New Year’s resolution? Fire John Boehner. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Why I Will Not Vote for John Boehner to Be House Speaker.
- Theo Spark says Saturday night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Let’s have a conversation on black crime rates.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Alana de la Garza. And nerd porn.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Camila Vernaglia. And Emmaly Lugo.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber notes that Michelle Bachmann was right.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 fashion safety. And Furries women of Marco Polo Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Redheads.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog notes that the minimum wage is a costly “gift”.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Italians. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.