Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, soon to be a new year. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Fire Andrea Mitchell offers congratulations to Don Lemon on winning a Major Award
- Raised On Hoecakes notes that someone needs a hug
- Scared Monkeys discusses a “mostly peaceful” Ferguson protester
- Shot In The Dark discusses disparities in gun crime statistics
- Gateway Pundit features Muslims suing the US Navy for right to wear beards
- Weasel Zippers notes more peaceful activity from a Ferguson protester on a plane
- Not A Lot Of People Know That covers the rise of the Arctic extent
- JoNova provides the wonderful outcome for spending $14 billion to reduce “carbon pollution”
- American Power notes what could happen in L.A. thanks to a minimum wage hike
- DaTechGuy has the story of two children
- Director Blue says to keep an eye on junk bonds in 2015
- Five Feet Of Fury features the extraordinary life of Obama’s imaginary son
- House Of Eratosthenes features something Sarah Palin achieved that Obama didn’t
- Had Enough Therapy discusses trigger warnings and word bannings
- And last, but not least, Moonbattery features obscene moonbats at McDonald’s
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Gabriella Lenzi atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Rule 5 Saturday and After Christmas Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Not peaceful protests: Promoting a race war that will lead to “communist revolution”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Party of the Rich.
- Theo Spark says Saturday night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: At NYPD Officer’s Funeral, Cops Turn Their Backs On De Blasio.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Maria Menounos. And Santa’s little helpers.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Crystal Renay Williams.
- The Chive has archery girls.
- Don Surber grades the new senators.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Seahawks vs Rams. And Furries Rule 5(?).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 pre-Christmas.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Hideous Fantasies of ISIS: Where are the Muslim Defenders of the Jordanian Pilot?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: NYPD. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.