Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, with Christmas fast approaching. A time for family, friends, and to remember the reason for the season. This pinup is by Bill Medcalf, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The People’s Cube covers #JihadiLivesMatter
- The Other McCain notes feminists trying to save “rape culture”
- The Daley Gator features more law students struck with Offendetitis
- The Camp Of The Saints has the Madness Of King Leftist
- White House Dossier covers Obama’s upcoming well needed Hawaii vacation
- Right Wing News notes yet another fake rape story
- Raised On Hoecakes notes the real college sexual assault data
- Public Secrets has the latest thing climate change is blamed for
- Patterico takes a look at genders
- Neo-neocon notes the feminist POV on rape
- Legal Insurrection doesn’t think much of
Jon Huntsman Part 2Jeb Bush
- House Of Eratosthenes says you shouldn’t have to make that cake
- Flopping Aces features an incident between a white cop and a Black women that won’t be national news
- Fire Andrea Mitchel has the 411 on the Portland shooter
- And last, but not least, Fausta discusses white privilege
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Minami Hatuskawa atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Saturday Rule 5 and Joy Corrigan.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Pro-Amnesty Senate GOP Leaders Find Harry Reid’s Crap Sandwich Quite Tasty. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: CROmnibus: A $1 Trillion Betrayal.
- Theo Spark has tea time totty. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The New Barbarism.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies*. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Keri Russell. And mean girls Christmas.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Shelly Rio.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber discusses declaring CO2 a nutrient.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Pineapple Express.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Just in Time for Christmas Gifting: A Phallic Cross.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: France. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.