Happy Sunday! Another great global warming day in America. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, gotta work, so I’m not going to have to go through the heartbreak of watching the Giants play today. This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- A View From The Beach notes Utah demanding land back from Los Federales
- Capitalism Is Freedom notes 5 clothing articles all men should burn
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers Florida joining the Obama amnesty lawsuit
- Jihad Watch covers more religious tolerance from the RoP
- Legal Insurrection notes more idiocy from Jen Psaki
- Maggie’s Farm discusses a judge and privacy being overvalued
- Moonbattery features Ferguson folks explaining their ideology
- Neo-neocon has some observations on “taking rape seriously”
- Powerline discusses how the GOP should deal with executive amnesty
- Protein Wisdom wonders if there is something vaginas can’t do
- Public Secrets notes the fallout of high taxes
- Raised On Hoecakes is obviously super seeeeexist regarding Mary Landrieu
- The Camp of The Saints wonders if American Blacks are endangered
- The Daley Gator notes that Ocare is so popular that people can’t afford it
- And last, but not least, The Other McCain links the New Republic meltdown to Obama
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Yuri Matsuo atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Hayley Marie Coppin and Victoria’s Secret.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Tom Cotton: Break the Capitol Phone Switchboard to Fight Obama’s Amnesty. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Why Obama is OK with GOP funding plan.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s Black Privilege.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies*. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Jessica Hart. And big guns.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Nicole Mitchel.
- The Chive has 4 eyes.
- Don Surber discusses saving birds to feed windmills. And some linkage.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Reese Witherspoon (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Lawsuit Coming? Lena Dunham and Random House On the Hook for Rape Allegations.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: US Air Force. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.