Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once and Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help. This one interested me, as I had a long conversation with someone over the march of technology yesterday, the changes I’ve see in just my lifetime. Though, I don’t remember 1959, having been born in 1967. I do remember square TV’s in nice wooden cabinets, though. I remember having a few black and white ones. I remember rabbit ears. I remember there being less than 10 channels, despite being in the NYC market. I remember the wonder of cable TV starting. Now look where we are. Amazing.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Power notes the flags on display at London terror march
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders if perhaps WalMart should pay people more
- The Lonely Conservative notes another peaceful Leftist Common Core supporter
- Public Secrets covers retreating glaciers, which are nothing new
- protein wisdom wonders what kinds of people show up at protests
- Proof Positive notes less bread, more circuses
- Political Clown Parade notes the world’s most dangerous community organizer
- Moonbattery covers the cost of stopping “climate change” vs adaptation
- Legal Insurrection wonders of McDonalds is replacing cashiers with machines
- Jihad Watch covers Islamists stoning a woman to death in Syria
- House Of Eratosthenes covers math is hard
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has a “you don’t say” for the media regarding terrorist vs militant
- Director Blue points out how much ESPN costs you on your cable bill
- Capitalism Is Freedom features a mom who is a tad over-protective
- And last, but not least, Wizbang notes a lawsuit by an atheist, upset because those who pray get discounts at a restaurant
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And some linkage. And Haruki Mori at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Ellie Goulding bikini links and Millie Mackintosh.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Border Patrol Agent: ‘These People Are Coming Here to Do Horrible Things’. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: You Want Nazis?.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Operation Martha’s Vineyard.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Amanda Roadmen.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Estonia 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Lana Del Rey. And a taming cows.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Rosa Acosta.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber has the political scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Grace Kelly Rule 5. And Broncos cheerleaders.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Iggy Azalea.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Bombing ISIS (Video) and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Women in combat history. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.