Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Romain Hugault, with a wee bit of help. Make sure to check out his blog, some incredible artwork, focusing on WWII, and not just pinups.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative notes that employers are dumping plans, thanks to Ocare
- Raised On Hoecakes covers Israel being accused of human rights violations for protecting themselves
- Blazing Cat Fur has video on the truth about Islam
- The Hockey Schtick discusses chaos theory and climate change models
- The Daley Gator covers a sad reality the West must face up to
- The Last Refuge notes how things are going in Libya
- The Other McCain features the pro-Hamas crowd in L.A.
- Victory Girls Blog covers the real rape culture
- Public Secrets says we can thank Progressives for losing the war on poverty
- protein wisdom has liberals and petitions
- Political Clown Parade has Nutcase Pelosi charging across the House floor
- neo-neocon has the history of Jim Crow
- Moonbattery notes that gun rights are now part of the war on women
- Director Blue notes that the science is settled
- And last, but not least, Villainous Company tells Obama to stop hatin’ all the time
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Ai Yuzuki at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Sofia Vergara and soccer WAG. And some linkage.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: House Passes “Mean-Spirited” Immigration Bill, Takes Off For 5 Weeks. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die in border crossings.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has President Selfie.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Estonia 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Isla Fisher. And a desert vision.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Keyshia Kaoir.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Bonus Rule 5 Jaclyn Glenn. And Blake Lively.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Comic Con.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has UNCONSTITUTIONAL: DC Ban on Gun Carry Overturned and Weekend Links. (last week’s, so how about some disturbing info on the illegals?)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: IDF. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.