Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. The sun is shining, the squirrels are scampering, the mockingbirds are trolling the squirrels. This pinup is by Henning Ludvigsen, something a bit more modern, with a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes features a pithy gun store sign
- Say Anything notes North Dakota Dems distancing themselves from Obama ahead of his visit
- Small Dead Animals notes that we Americans have disappointed Obama
- Support Your Local Gunfighter features a woman committing assault with a unique weapon
- White House Dossier features an Obama flashback on signing statements
- The Daley Gator has your Marxist moron of the day
- The Other McCain has a #rapeculture update
- Wild Thing notes what Obama/Holder are doing with money meant to secure the border
- Wake Up America discusses American’s morality views
- Legal Insurrection notes a big win for voter ID in Mississippi
- Jihad Watch highlights dhimmitude and “tolerance” in Spain
- Flopping Aces supports red light cameras in Virginia (sort of)
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes who Bergdahl’s father has on his list of contacts
- Bookworm Room wonders if there is a double standard releasing Gitmo detainees
- And last, but not least, Director Blue notes a startling Obama era chart
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Weekend Link-a-round. And Viviana Castrillon at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Jehane Gigi Paris hotness and Michelle Lewin hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Obama ‘Recovery’: As Bad as (or Worse than) the Great Depression?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: HISTORIC: 63% of Americans now believe their kids will be worse off than they are.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Evil or Stupid?.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Maria Sharapova.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Kazakhstan.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Tia Carrere. And an excuse found for blondes.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Jasmin Adams.
- The Chive has 4 eyed women.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away goes bikini.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Heat Attack Grill Rule 5. And Justine Harman’s boobs
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Farrah Abraham rule 5 with linkage.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has MSNBC’s Touré: “Talk to Terrorists!” – and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Women Of Normandy. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.