Happy Sunday! Tomorrow is a day to remember all our service members who gave their lives in service to our country. Not sure who did this pinup.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Let’s start with American Power, which has lots of posts on the far left mass murderer, including on on the “men’s rights movement being far left
- Raised On Hoecakes comments sequestration and promises.
- Black and Right has the bitchslap of the day
- Bookworm sums up voter ID in one picture
- Capitalism is Freedom notes that the Comcast-Time Warner deal is looking really good
- Director Blue has the Freedom Index
- Flopping Aces notes things that are more important to Democrats than veterans
- Joshuapundit notes the the story that could really effect you the most
- Legal Insurrection discusses redistribution disguised as reparations
- neo-neocon covers Obama and his enablers
- Political Clown Parade wonders about all the waiting for reports
- Public Secrets things Obama is inept for some reason
- Rhymes With Right has an answer to a question
- Right Wing News notes a false hate crime victim suing Red Lobster and the waitress
- And last, but not least, Sister Toldjah has some scary info for Senator Fail, er, Kay Hagan
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has pinup.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Dani Cooper at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Nina Agdal and Maite Perroni hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Wisconsin Gestapo. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Another Day, Another Series of Horrific Stories Out of Veterans Administration Facilities.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Bill Whittle: “Obama despises the military”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Nikki Leigh.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Italy 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Mariel Hemingway. And spider woman.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Lena Chase.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has a good morning girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Bonus Rule 5. And more rule 5
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Emilia Clarke rule 5 with linkage.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has George W. Bush’s Dog “Miss Beazley” Dies and Weekend Links (last week’s. This weeks: 1st Lt. Travis Manion and Lt. Brendan Looney are “Brothers Forever” – and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Big Red One. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.