Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
Something new for this series, the quote of the day: Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes has a no common sense allowed post
- The Lonely Conservative notes the EPA with their hands in your wallet
- The Other McCain has insane and always wrong feminism
- Victory Girls discusses rationing cancer care
- Yid With Lid notes rising costs for medicine, thanks to Ocare
- The Blogmocracy discusses what being a Conservative means
- Bookworm Room covers why schools are becoming more segregated
- The Hockey Schtick highlights a paper that shows sea rise is average and not accelerating (I really should do a separate post on this, but I may or may not get to it)
- Baldilocks notes the new Nero
- Joshuapundit highlights an interesting point on Benghazi
- Jammie Wearing Fools has an elitist woman whining about segregation
- Lady Liberty 1885 covers more NC Dem silliness, the “Organizing Corps” (will Obama mispronounce it?)
- Legal Insurrection notes that the San Diego wildfires might just be man caused
- Moonbattery has fencing foiled by zero tolerance insanity
- And last, but not least, ne0 neocon has a question for conservatives
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live at 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has feminists attempting to brainwash Kate Upton (last week’s, so how about some Ronnie James Dio with Rainbow?).
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Gemma Massey at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Nina Agdal and Maite Perroni hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Wisconsin Gestapo. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: WH in CYA mode: VA scandal potentially bigger than IRS and Benghazi.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Mother’s Day Links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Gaslighting America.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Maryna Linchuk.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Croatia 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Cheryl Cole. And a great hashtag.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Elke the Stallion.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has a good morning girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Irina Shayk Rule 5. And Olivia Mumm/a>.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Kaley Cuoco rule 5 with linkage.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has George W. Bush’s Dog “Miss Beazley” Dies and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: US Air Force. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.