Happy Sunday! And happy Mother’s Day! It’s also a big weekend for graduations. Though, I don’t remember my graduation being like that. Granted, mine was in December, since a broken leg put me a semester behind. Anyhow, this pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Mark Steyn (it’s his blog) discusses #BringOurBallsBack
- Public Secrets explains why California is doomed
- Proof Positive wonders if Obama has ever made a gutsy call
- Right Wing News (Ashley Herzog) explains that 5 year olds could be charged with bullying
- Scared Monkeys notes that 4 in 10 kids are addicted to the Internets
- Sister Toldjah covers Kay Hagan’s embrace of Ocare
- The Other McCain discusses Boko Haram and jihad
- This ain’t Hell… notes that aliens hate the Taliban
- Political Clown Parade has Obama at WalMart
- Patterico has an ironic Mother’s Day card
- Noisy Room notes how far the country has shifted to the left in the last 50 years
- Moonbattery explains what liberals controlling higher education means
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes who the Southern Poverty Law Center calls “extremists”
- Jammie Wearing Fools highlights Boko Haram not being scared by #HastagDiplomacy (kidnapped more kids and killed villagers)
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell features Sir Putts Alot
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live at 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has feminists attempting to brainwash Kate Upton.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And a Rule 5 linkfest. And weekend linfest. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Gabriella Lenzi at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power features Kate Upton video. And Babe linkage (both last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Wisconsin Gestapo. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Benghazi: Dems Frantic Over Special Committee.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Mother’s Day Links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Media Malpractice On Benghazi.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Genevieve Morton (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Jessica Biel. And boob adjustment.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Candice Swanepoel.
- The Chive has sexy 4 eyes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has a good morning girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Paula Patton Rule 5. And more Paula.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has caturday.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Jen Lawrence rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And Morning Links.
- Victory Girls Blog has Russian Military Recruitment Video “Pain Makes You Stronger” – and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Women With Weapons. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.