Happy Sunday! Another great day in the Once And Future Nation of America. Time to sit back, catch some sun, and read a good book. This pinup is by Hubert De Lartigue, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Patterico notes that the White House visitor logs showed debate prep on 9.11.12
- neo-neocon wonders about reaching for that steak and butter
- protein wisdom discusses cops searching your car
- America Power notes that radical feminazis have taken down Nuts magazine
- Capitalism is Freedom explains why Seattle’s planned minimum wage hike is a Bad Idea
- Cold Fury highlights real racism
- Defy The Narrative explains what is really important at MSNBC
- Director Blue features John Kerry sinking further
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has progressive racists going off on a Black hockey player
- House Of Eratosthenes explains what men really think about feminists
- Jammie Wearing Fools wonders why progressives hate black people
- Moonbattery notes Entitlement Nation
- Nice Deb wonders about our Coward-in-chief
- Powerline covers Barack The Surprised
- And last, but not least, The Daily Gator wonders if having legal guns in schools would save lives
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live at 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Sara Willis. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And a weekend linkfest. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Reika Miki at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power features Kate Upton video. And Babe linkage.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Trey Gowdy: ‘I Have Evidence’ of ‘Systematic, Intentional’ Benghazi Cover-Up. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Boehner announces he will allow vote to establish select committee on Benghazi.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Benghazi cover-up revealed.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Genevieve Morton.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Vida Guerra. And best campaign ad ever.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Alecia Fox.
- The Chive has hip bones.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard. And how Republicans will blow 2014.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has yay!.
- Evil Blogger Lady has barista Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot is popular in Germany.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Court Says Cops Can Pull You Over for No Reason—and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Norway (this week’s: American Women). And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s).
FYI, someone sent me an email for a link to be included. My bad, I deleted it while check email on my Droid by accident, along with a few other emails I needed. Please resend.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.