Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day – May 25th

I’ve actually been rather remissent in mentioning the issues that good BlogFriend RS McCain, along with with a few others (I hope I can call Patterico at least a BlogAcquaintance)  has been going through regarding Brett Kimberman. I was late to the party, and this is a rather complicated issue, so it is hard to get back into it when working 50 hours a week or more, and having to do posts with a Droid phone. Lee Stranahan has proposed an Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin day for May 25th and breaks it all down

Brett Kimberlin is a convicted bomber, perjurer and left-wing attack dog. He’s attacked — in no particular order — conservative bloggers like Andrew Breibart, Patterico, Liberty Chick, Aaron Worthing, Stacy McCain and others.

This unhinged leftist tool (Kimberlin) has forced McCain and his family into hiding, but, don’t expect RS to stop blogging about it. He doesn’t back down and has more here. Lee has a video about it (which I’m surprised has not been whacked from Youtube by liberals yet)

Michelle Malkin has a big article up about it, and a link to all who have said they will be in. I hope RS and the others will accept my complete backing on this issue. Let’s tell far left terrorists like Kimberlin and his supporters and enablers that we will not stand for this abuse.

Our defense is in the preservation of the spirit which prizes liberty as a heritage of all men, in all lands, everywhere. Destroy this spirit and you have planted the seeds of despotism around your own doors. Abraham Lincoln

Comment by gitarcarver
2012-05-23 22:26:08

I gotta say Teach, that I was unaware of this even though a week ago I looked at the post on Allergic2Bull and didn’t finish reading it because it didn’t interest me.

It does now.

Count me in.

2012-05-23 23:12:01

It interested me when I first saw it popping up, but there was so much info and trying to digest it while reading on my Droid phone was difficult, having to follow link after link.. I’m still not fulling caught up, but I was trying to digest everything while watching the Devils-Rangers game.

Comment by gitarcarver
2012-05-24 01:35:41

…..but there was so much info and trying to digest it

I think that is what I am trying to say. I started to read the post on Allergi2Bull and couldn’t figure out what was going on and how it mattered to me or the people that would read my blog.

I can see it now.

The documentation in some of the posts is massive and takes a great deal of time to waddle through.

It is a worthy topic that bloggers should ban together to cover.

Comment by Trish
2012-05-24 09:14:10

Wow, what scares me is that he IS only the tip of the iceberg. Afraid it will only get worse as this election continues to sour for Obama, and there will be further attempts to silence right leaning bloggers.

This week I have read about it now on several blogs. I hope it has an impact, I hope that everyone is made aware tomorrow!!

Glad you guys are doing this effort to expose such a creepy evil guy! But please stay safe!

2012-05-24 12:06:16

Thanks for the tip, Bob. Zilla has always been able to break down complicated issues in an excellent way, just like with that wacko DetroitRight, also know as Pat Atkins, etc.

Comment by gitarcarver
2012-05-24 14:22:01

Just so y’all know, I reached out to Aaron Worthing of “Allergic2Bull” and one of the victims of Kimberlin’s vexatious litigations.

Aaron has agreed to appear on our radio show this weekend to talk about Kimberlin, the litigation, and the effect this whole thing has had on his life.

I am hoping this will raise awareness of this guy beyond those who read blogs and let people know what is really going on.

Bad Behavior has blocked 8367 access attempts in the last 7 days.