Happy Sunday! Another awesome day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the Occupiers are freezing. Ah, life is good. This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Power has the latest whine from the “99%ers”
- Jammie Wearing Fool highlights urine and filth. Guess whom from?
- Don Surber covers the real blood for oil in Libya
- Real Science has the latest on the record breaking snow which can’t be real because the Warmists tell us so
- Melissa Clouthier is not happy with the inside the beltway media “conservatives”
- Why, yes, the Occutards do want to secede. Fire Andrea Mitchell has the 411
- Legal Insurrection wonders why Obama isn’t protecting the Libyan civilians
- Doug Powers (Michelle Malkin) has the latest on Eric Holder and F&F
- Moonbattery highlights liberal logic that says rooting for Herman Cain is….racist
- Doug Mataconis (Outside the Beltway) highlights Obama killing another US citizen in Yemen. Where’s the media outrage?
- Raised On Hoecakes highlights another Obama job killing plan
- Scared Monkeys has Queen Nancy’s latest humorous defense of ObamaCare
- Sister Toldjah explains why she is pushing so hard against #OWS
- Wake Up America highlights some fliers dropped on the Occutards
- And last, but not least, Verum Serum has the latest blamestorming from the left, where they blame the…Jews!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last weeks). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Luisana Lopilato, with tons of links.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- Weekend Link Love: World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: Economic Delusions, The Political Class, and Jennifer Lawrence. And theCL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Leryn Franco. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator Daley Babes.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Fall Fest Edition. And not particularly happy with Bobby Jindal.
- American Power has a bikini calendar shoot.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links (included photo is NSFW. Not really bad, but…).
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 122. Plus Abby Cornish. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has Danica!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies. (both last weeks. Things are a bit, um, eulogy at the H2 this week)
- The POH Diaries has the battle of the homewreckers. (last weeks)
- Support Your Local Gunfighter says to hit Britney one more time.
- teresamerica has Rule 5 Hillary Scott (last weeks, because of surgery. Go give your best wishes). And Eagle Freedom Links (last weeks).
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart.
- Woodsterman has Saturday Blonde OR Rule 5 Woodsterman style.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Anna Chapman!
- Reluctant Rebel goes around the Web.
- The Astute Bloggers: Guaranteed Not Halal: Shriya Saran.
- Reaganite Republican says to know your commie hottie enemy.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has your cartoon of the day, and your daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.