Happy Sunday! Looking fine here in America! This pinup is by Art Frahm, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers brings us the 411 on the American Nazi Party joining #OWS
- Herman Cain proposed what for the border fence? Michelle Malkin has the answer
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has the details on Obama’s latest golf outing
- Raised On Hoecakes tells us what NY Democrats think of the 1st Amendment
- The Strata-Sphere has Obama’s fade into history
- Verum Serum brings us those wonderful America loving Occupy folks
- Wizbang catches the AP doing some selective editing to blame the Republicans
- Smitty (the Other McCain) wonders if you can make peace with stupid
- Pundit and Pundette offers ideas on how not to let your babies grow up to be Occupiers
- protein wisdom highlights the GOP’s Buffet rule
- Wake Up America highlights the historic Obama deficits
- Alan Colmes hates Thanksgiving and Halloween
- American Power features the state of Black America
- Flopping Aces discusses the TEA Party vs the OWS mob
- And last, but not least, Jammie Wearing Fool has the latest profiles in cowardice
- And one to grow on: Don Surber explains that Michelle Obama has offended the British again, while vacationing on the taxpayer dollar
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Valentina Zelyaeva, with tons of links.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- Weekend Link Love: Anthrax Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: Natalia Avelon Gets Occupied By Government. And theCL Report.
- Camp Of Saints is late on Rule 5 Saturday. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5. And, more Rule 5 news.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport visits a spot that makes un-Gaia friendly burgers
- American Power goes femme fatale. And fighting back against leftists.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 117. Plus Jessica Biel. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has Danica describing the difference between OWS and the TEA Party.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has the battle of the homewreckers.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has the Suite Life at 23.
- teresamerica has Rule 5 Hillary Scott. And Eagle Freedom Links (last weeks).
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart.
- Woodsterman has Ellie Richie OR Rule 5 Woodsterman style.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Kim Kardashian!
- Reluctant Rebel goes around the Web. (last weeks)
- The Astute Bloggers: Guaranteed Not Halal: Bipasha Basu.
- Reaganite Republican has TV Girls he had a crush on when 15
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has your cartoon of the day, and your 2012 presidential scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.