Happy Sunday! Another fine day to be in America. We’re going into the Fall season, where every guy will feign being sick on Sunday’s (wink wink). This pinup is by Gil Elvgren with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Gotta start with Jammie Wearing Fool and his coverage of the poopy Occupy Wall Street folks
- Fire Andrea Mitchell, new to the feedreader, points out that the people of California are now on the hook to pay the education costs for illegals
- Raised On Hoecakes says “Most transparent administration? Not so much”
- babalu points out that Hugo Chavez supports the Occupy Wall Street nuts
- Pundit and Pundette finds Morlocks on Wall Street
- neo-neocon says Obama is a lonely boy, oh, what a lonely boy (that song will now be stuck in my head for hours)
- Jazz Shaw (Hot Air) points to lots of closing coal fired power plants
- Gateway Pundit reports on the Occupy DC thugs ruining tourists vacations. And violence
- The Jawa Report highlights the US State Dept. apologizing to the family of a killed Islamist
- Verum Serum catches a lefty saying Herman Cain isn’t really a Black Black
- Obama’s ratings hit a new low. Scared Monkeys has the 411
- Dan Riehl discusses values voters
- Pundit Press features cannibals
- Outside the Beltway highlights Rick Perry’s New Hampshire problems
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Notebook likes what Mitt Romney had to say about never apologizing for America
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last weeks). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Paris Hilton, with tons of links (last weeks)*.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last weeks. Check in during day at SJ for the new one. This weeks is up.)
- Weekend Link Love: Avenged Sevenfold Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: Lauren Budd Fights For Sound Money. And theCL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Flavia Alessandra. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5. And, a backstabbing b*tch.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And more DaleyBabe! (both babes are last weeks)
- And So It Goes In Shreveport is upset with Bobby Jindal
- American Power features some hot Brittney Spears. And Heidi Klum. More: Sizzlin’ Jessica Gomes Rule 5.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 117. Plus Angelina Jolie. And Blogroll Spotlight (last weeks)!
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And standing with Gibson guitars.
- The Troglopundit has no carbon emissions.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.*
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has Cheryl Tweedy Hot 2012 Calendar.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Ali Larter.
- teresamerica has Rule 5 Sara Evans. And Eagle Freedom Links.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart.
- Woodsterman has The Rollercoaster OR Rule 5 Woodsterman style.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Jasmine Waltz!
- Reluctant Rebel goes around the Web. (last weeks)
- The Astute Bloggers: Guaranteed Not Halal: Aishwarya Rai. And boobies.
- House Of Eratosthenes has Tilted Kilt vs Hooters
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has Tea Party vs Occupy, and your 2012 presidential scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.