Happy Sunday! Another great day in the USA. This pinup is by Walt Otto, with the help of a few patriotic butterflies.
What is happening on ye olde feedreader?
- The latest issue of Bus and Driver features Bernie Mac. Hot Air has the 411
- Tammy Bruce enlightens us as to what nutjob the Green Party has picked as their candidate
- The Ron Paul EVILution had a march in Washington, and Jonn Lilyea was there for the blimp
- Macsmind catches the Grey Lady admitting things are going good in Iraq
- Outside the Beltway discusses the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fiasco
- Good news! Obama is not bi (it makes me think of the old Steve Martin schtick about being bi and doing the intellectual thing). protein wisdom has the story
- Uh oh. Scientists are now talking about global cooling. Head to Watts Up With That? to find out why
- Patterico trashes the LA Times. In the LA Times.
- Duncan (And Rightly So!) is hoping the Sundance Kid is correct
- Hey, the Missiah is running from yet another debate. Go figure. See Flopping Aces
- Greta Perry is running for president. No, seriously.
- Don Surber discusses timelines
- Over at Jammie Wearing Fool, the Iranians catch up with the Nutroots latest outrage
- Cassandra highlights an extremely, life saving, world shattering new government study
- and last, but not least, Jay Tea took a walking tour around DC. With Mr. Duckie