Happy Sunday! Another fine day in America, which also happens to be the birthday of Nancy Reagan and our 43rd president, George W. Bush. Happy birthday, Mr. President!
This pinup is by Gil Elgren, with a bit of help.
What is happening on ye olde feedreader?
- Wall-E for president? How about just replacing Frank Rich. See protein wisdom for the story
- Hot Air provides relief for liberals, letting them know that Obama is still fully committed to abandoning Iraq
- Wake Up America has a long story on Vets For Freedom. Oh, and the Dems inability to even get their Convention spending right
- Obama clarifies yet another position, and Sister Toldjah is on the case
- Shakesville is not particularly happy with the new improved position, but, not quite as ballistic as the previous one
- What do you mean there was yellow cake in Iraq, and it has been (mostly) secretly removed? What are you trying to push, Ace of Spades?
- Alabama Improper has some cool visitors!
- Raven has another example of children being dresses as slutty grown ups
- Basil has the sign of the times
- Over at The Jawa Report, we find out about students being punished for not praying to Allah
- Jay Tea at Wizbang delves into the attention whores realm, and wonders why one isn’t locked away
- The Earth begins to kill people for changing its climate. Yes, that is a real headline. Watts Up With That? has the 411
- Jo says to just put the coffee down and watch
- Are We Lumberjacks? features Chinese firepower, and a LOL
- and last, but not least, Outside The Beltway features Al Qaeda in Iraq being defeated