FBI Teaches That Mainstream Muslims Are Violent….

I have a feeling that some people are going to have a problem with this. Via Wired

The FBI is teaching its counterterrorism agents that “main stream” [sic] American Muslims are likely to be terrorist sympathizers; that the Prophet Mohammed was a “cult leader”; and that the Islamic practice of giving charity is no more than a “funding mechanism for combat.

” At the Bureau’s training ground in Quantico, Virginia, agents are shown a chart contending that the more “devout” a Muslim, the more likely he is to be “violent.” Those destructive tendencies cannot be reversed, an FBI instructional presentation adds: “Any war against non-believers is justified” under Muslim law; a “moderating process cannot happen if the Koran continues to be regarded as the unalterable word of Allah.” (many documents obtained by Wired follow this paragraph).

These are excerpts from dozens of pages of recent FBI training material on Islam that Danger Room has acquired. In them, the Constitutionally protected religious faith of millions of Americans is portrayed as an indicator of terrorist activity.

Obviously, pointing out the inherent violence in the religion is not politically correct, nor is saying that mainstream Muslims, who almost never actually denounce Islamic terrorism, might be Islamic terrorism sympathizers. Interestingly, the Wired story, which reads almost like something on the ACLU’s website, fails to actually, you know, debunk anything in the first paragraph. At least they didn’t mention that Mohammed was an illiterate pedophile.

The other day I was flipping the car radio station, and stopped on 88.1, NCSU’s campus station, which featured a bunch of Muslims talking about how 9/11 affected them in a variety of manners. Know what I never heard? A denunciation of Islamic terrorism. That’s what we rarely ever hear. Yet, the majority of worldwide terrorist acts are perpatrated in the name of Islam.

Save $10 on purchases of $49.99 & up on our Fruit Bouquets at 1800flowers.com. Promo Code: FRUIT49
If you liked my post, feel free to subscribe to my rss feeds.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed

4 Responses to “FBI Teaches That Mainstream Muslims Are Violent….”

  1. david7134 says:

    It is only 10% of Muslims that are the problem. We are constantly reassured of that fact. The other 90% only cheer them on and provide more members when needed.

    We really need to be concerned with all the rednecks. They (I am one) are the real problem. Especially the old women and babies in the airports.

  2. captainfish says:

    Couple of thoughts…

    ” At the Bureau’s training ground in Quantico, Virginia, agents are shown a chart contending that the more “devout” a Muslim, the more likely he is to be “violent.”

    First, how did this information get out? Why are we letting our enemies know how our agents are being trained?!?!

    Second, so what. They have said the same thing about Christians. In fact, I bet the chart actually only reads… “religious”.

    DHS has come out over the years and proclaimed just about everyone EXCEPT muslim terrorists as terrorists.

  3. gitarcarver says:

    CAIR’s collective mind explodes in 5…4….3…..2…..

  4. captainfish says:

    FBI Scraps Curriculum That Claims ‘Mainstream’ Muslims Are Violent

Pirate's Cove