Remember when Leftists used to say that government should stay out of the bedroom? Yeah, about that
— The College Fix (@CollegeFix) January 29, 2016
From the article
The old adage “a kiss is just a kiss” may not stand up to scrutiny anymore.
On Thursday, the University of Southern California’s student government hosted a “Consent Carnival” that aimed to teach students how to properly hook-up under the “yes means yes” state law that requires so-called affirmative consent throughout any sexual encounter.
The list included
- Affirmative: We’re really excited to share this kiss with you and we’re letting you know!
- Coherent: We’re present and able to recognize exactly what’s happening when we give this kiss to you.
- Willing: We made the decision to give you this kiss ourselves, without pressure or manipulation from you or anybody else.
- Ongoing: Should you come back for another kiss, check in to see if we’d still like to give you one.
- Mutual: Sure, we offered you a kiss, but that doesn’t mean you have to accept it. Coming over to our table doesn’t forfeit your right to say no.
And, remember, under California law, stealing a kiss without full and total consent will most likely result in having your life ruined by a kangaroo college court, where you cannot defend yourself with legal representation, not too mention possible criminal charges.
Why is there such a problem on college campuses run by and for liberals?