Happy Sunday! A rather white day on the east coast, which has folks in the mid-west laughing at the freakout over what they consider to be a tiny bit of snow. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Barking Moonbat EWS covers more law abiding refugees
- Chicks On The Right get a good laugh out of Bloomberg considering a run for president
- Datechguy discusses whether he or she is a true conservative
- Evil Blogger Lady has Hillary and Huma’s special (email) snow day
- Free North Carolina features migrants calling a reporter slut and whore on air
- Jihad Watch notes a Muslim group demanding Germany ban alcohol
- Legal Insurrection covers the possibility that Hillary’s server put intelligence assets at risk
- Maggie’s Farm comes out in favor of Ted Cruz
- Moonbattery notes refugees returning Diphtheria back to Europe
- Pamela Geller notes Angela Merkel being surprised by all the anti-Semitism in Germany
- Patterico covers Trump saying his supporters are unreasonable fanatics
- Powerline comes out in favor of Marco Rubio
- Right Wing News features the sister of Benghazi victim speaking out
- The Daley Gator notes Trump getting Consistent Inconsistenitis
- And last, but not least, The Liberty Zone notes an anti-gun nutter doubling down on stupidity
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Rachel Harris. And Playmate leisure day.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Colorblind America: A Malignant Fallacy. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Yes, Trump Can Win.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Pamela Sue Martin. And playing with food.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Jennifer Lawrence.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber has the difference between Bush and Obama.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Crystal Gayle Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when post goes up).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The Trump Tapes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5 (NSFW).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: The 2016 Election and The Anger Surrounding Trump: Why Situational Awareness Is Important.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, playing in the snow. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.