Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the Jets will be crash landing in the land of the Giants (probably jinxed them now). This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Right Scoop notes the political beliefs of the San Bernardino terrorist
- Theodore’s World notes a former congressman daring Loretta Lynch
- The Lonely Conservative wonders when women will have to register for selective service
- The Last Refuge notes yet another peaceful member of the ROP
- The Daley Gator covers the Islamopologists visiting a radical mosque
- Reaganite Republican notes why Italians are good at anti-terrorism
- Powerline contrasts sea rise vs terrorism
- Political Clown Parade notes that make believe can be fun for Babs Boxer
- Neo-neocon is totally confident in the vetting process
- Moobattery discusses Bill Nye linking climate change to terrorism
- Maggie’s Notebook covers how well the FBI’s watch list is working
- Legal Insurrection has politically correct emojis
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers Muslim motives no longer mattering
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has seven reasons to buy a gun
- And last, but not least, Datechguy has the elite liberal “kill me last” caucus explained.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Alexa Blanchard. And Rosie Huntington.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (placeholder for Sunday). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: San Bernardino Shooting Suspects Were Not On the Terrorist Watch List.
- Theo Spark has Victoria’s Secret.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s Our Greatest National Security Threat.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Anastasia Ashley. And weather girl dresses.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Sade Baderinwa.
- The Chive has mesh dresses.
- Don Surber: I’ll Take “Things Easy To Say When 10 SUVs Of Secret Service Agents Protect You” for $200, Alex.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Sinatra Fans Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Politically Incorrect Conservative has Rule 5 Wednesday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: All combat positions now open to military women.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Sailors. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.