Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, birds are singing, the Redskins will be destroyed by 4pm. This pinup is by Ren Wicks, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15 (16 today)
- The Independent isn’t a blog, but, I find this photoshopping of ISIS as ducks to be hilarious.
- Ice Age Now has NOAA’s climate change fiction
- Blazing Cat Fur has another peaceful Muslim assaulting a 14 year old
- Bookworm Room notes the PP shooting revealing the Left’s double standards
- Creeping Sharia covers how integration of Syrians is going in Sweden
- Baldilocks (DaTechGuy) covers what the professional Black leftists are hiding
- Flopping Aces has Chris Matthews raising an excellent point, believe it or not
- Jammie Wearing Fools has a women freaking out over a Bible in her hotel room
- Jihad Watch notes a Muslim cleric’s views on women
- Just One Minute discusses the most transparent administration ever being not so much
- Legal Insurrection covers Obamacare premiums go up…everywhere
- Moonbattery notes moonbats going to counseling after seeing a Confederate flag
- Neo-necon offers up some interesting polling of Syrian refugees
- Protein Wisdom features a violent confrontation in Aussie land
- Raised On Hoecakes notes that universities are not day care
- And last, but not least, The Daley Gator notes Obama being a tragedy pimp
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Lauren Francescas Playboy. And Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Has Just Begun. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Leadership 101: How To Speak Like A President.
- Theo Spark has Sunday Best.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Failure of Intelligence (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Elisabetta Canalis. And yoga issues.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Emanuela de Paula.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber: Where Donald Trump got his super powers .
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Melissa Rauch Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room found it on Facebook.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Politically Incorrect Conservative has Rule 5 Wednesday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: If girls join the Boy Scouts, is it really the Boy Scouts anymore?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, la Marseillaise. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.