Happy Sunday! A gorgeous Fall day here in America. Yes, it’s the first day of November, but, we still need a good Halloween pinup, provided by Caroline Gariba, with a wee bit of help as usual.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- A View From The Beach notes that cats really are working out how to kill you
- Allen B. West thinks he has the real reason Obama sent troops to Syria
- Alan Colmes notes bullying of Muslims (in uber Progressive California)
- Capitalism Is Freedom asks how much you know about guns
- Dakota Voice discusses government by intimidation
- Director Blue notes the number of Syrian refugees states absorbed
- Fausta’s Blog features the downfall of a toilet paper cartel….wait, what?
- Flopping Aces covers Putin neutering Obama
- Jihad Watch notes a UK Muslim group threatening the police over an investigation in Muslim rape
- Lady Liberty 1885 wonders about illegal voting by the #PVC6
- Legal Insurrection notes liberals having a hard time coming to grips with Ben Carson
- Moonbattery features a lovely, peaceful, Warmist recommending murder of Skeptics
- Politically Incorrect Conservative notes that Halloween is raaaaacist
- Public Secrets notes that Antarctica is actually doing just fine
- And last, but not least, The Daley Gator wonders why members of the Cult of Gun Control are so violent
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Nana Ogura at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has working out with Playboy. And carving pumpkins with Playboy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Ben Affleck Had Hillary’s Email Address, But Ambassador Chris Stevens Didn’t. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: RNC to NBC: You’re Fired.
- Theo Spark has Elizabeth Turner.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Black violence in schools.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Elvira. And Halloween music.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Anastagia Pierre.
- The Chive has bright smiles.
- Don Surber: CNBC just cost NBC millions.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Supergirl Rule 5. And Halloween cheerleaders.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has moron watch.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Powerline has some bonus Halloween babeage
- Politically Incorrect Conservative has Rule 5 Wednesday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Halloween in a Perpetually Offended World, Oh the Joy!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, IDF. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.