Happy Sunday! Another great day in the USA. The sun is shining, mockingbirds are mocking, and it is almost Wedding Season. Not sure who did this pinup, it does remind me of a Gil Elvgren. With a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny notes a rape victim slamming gun grabbers
- American Power has leftist cop hatred
- Barking Moonbat EWS wonders about Obama nuking Hillary
- Da Tech Guy offers up the Mika Burger Challenge
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes media silence on a reverse racist incident
- Five Feet Of Fury notes that “peanut gallery” may be raaaaacist
- Flopping Aces notes that the Obama’s prove that climate change is a farce
- Jihad Watch features Islamist enraged by a cute picture of a girl with a dog
- Lady Liberty 1885 covers Jeb Bush’s 2016 strategy
- Legal Insurrection notes that Obama is losing his coolness factor
- Moonbattery wonders why the need to hide the emails
- Neo-neocon says RIP to free speech
- Noisy Room notes that the Founders did not fail
- Pamela Geller has an interesting comparison between women in Israel and those in Saudi Arabia
- And last, but not least, protein wisdom covers feminists and Cinderella
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Barbara Mori atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Chrissy Teigen, and Lilly Aldridge.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Valerie Jarrett behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: ‘The problem is not Netanyahu, the problem is Obama’.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And Pi Day.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Where’s Putin?.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kathy Ireland. And cleanup in aisle 5.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Trista T.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Vintage Hollywood Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #WhereIsPutin? The Search Continues on the Internet.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Pi Day with important female scientists and mathematicians. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.