Happy Sunday! Spring is almost here. If Mother Nature will cooperate. Not quite sure who did this pinup, but it seems like a much older one from before the 60’s.
Hey, did you set your clocks and watches forward?
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Gateway Pundit notes something interesting in Obama’s Selma speech
- The People’s Cube has the “unsociables”
- Wild Thing notes what Jeb Bush pushed in Iowa
- Yid With Lid notes what Iran’s foreign minister called for
- Zilla has a hammer and is not afraid to use it
- IMABlawg notes more wonkiness with “climate science”
- Ice Age now covers snow records broken in Europe
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses laws not being needed in Lake Worth, Florida per the city
- protein wisdom notes Obama silliness on guns and vegetables
- Powerline wonders if anyone ever fact checks Obama
- Patterico’s Pontifications notes that inclusiveness has fine print
- Pam Geller discusses an Iranian cleric vowing to raise the flag of Islam over the White House
- Moonbattery notes what the latest thing that is racist is
- Legal Insurrection names Obama’s greatest achievement
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell covers the “hand up, don’t shoot” lie
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Jinri Park atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Lily Aldridge video, and Margot Robbie.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The National Security Catastrophe That Is The Obama Administration. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: My absolute bewilderment at the current state of our country.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The leader of the free world.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Julianne Hough. And betting on beauty.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Angel Reigns.
- The Chive has 4 eyes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Molly Parker Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses (both last week’s).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- House Of Eratosthenes has wobbly science.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Boko Haram Pledges Allegiance to ISIS.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: women with weapons. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.