Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day to be an American. Though, a bit of frozen rain for me. A good day to have off. This pinup is by Romain Hugault, not help necessary.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Right Wing News notes that the Jezebel hit piece on Scott Walker has been retracted
- Shot In The Dark wonders about the Cell Phone Neutrality Act Of 1987
- The Last Refuge has a Smidgen Alert
- The Other McCain notices an unfortunate metaphor alert
- The People’s Cube covers the Working Classes Prosperity Project
- Independent Sentinel wonders about a “country within a country”
- Black And Right notes ending slavery with a selfie
- Bookworm Room discusses the Party Of Poop
- Capitalism Is Freedom notes how wonderful Canada’s nationalized health system is
- Common Cents discusses the ISIS/Shades Of Grey SNL commercial
- DaTechGuy notes ISIS executing a gay man and the Left’s collective yawn
- Fausta has part 2 of Venezuela criminalizing dissent
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes the Brits used torture to stop an Islamist bomb plot
- Flopping Aces hopes you dumbass liberals remember you voted for this
- And last, but not least, House Of Eratosthenes covers the cancer of multiculturalism
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. Plus Best Of The Blogs. And Hiromi Oshima atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Erin Heatherton video, and Karen Alloy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Fear of a Reality Check. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s Nuclear Iran Deal Portends “Spectacular Attack” on the United States.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The Best Of CPAC2015.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Cat Deeley. And Dane in a desert.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Andressa Soares.
- The Chive has girls night out.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Dakota Johnson Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses (both last week’s).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog Benjamin Netanyahu to Arrive in the US Today; Obama Administration Will Not See Him.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Korea. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.