Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, as the silly season for the 2016 general election gets started. This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- No Frakking Consensus notes that green incompetence isn’t sustainable
- American Power features Sarah Palin at the Freedom Summit
- Barking Moonbat EWS notes the war on food
- Blazing Cat Fur notes that Charlie Hebdo cartoons were banned on Dutch trains as “too dangerous”
- Cold Fury has an anatomy of a phony crisis
- Baldilocks (DaTechGuy) says that dumb equals death
- Doug Ross wants you to contain your surprise regarding DLs for illegals
- Fausta has some interesting information on Cuba
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers yet another attack by the RoP
- Five Feet Of Fury wonders how the Boston Marathon insulted Mohammed
- House Of Eratosthenes discusses the equality racket
- Jammie Wearing Fools facepalms on the “Michelle Obama bra”
- Legal Insurrection discusses the House border bill
- Moonbattery notes that Nazis were Lefties
- And last, but not least, Political Clown Parade discusses “American Sniper”
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Maite Perroni atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Charlotte McKinney and Emma Holten.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Islamophobia. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Swastika and the Crescent.
- Theo Spark has bedtime totty. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s broken promises.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has some Friday Nite Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – January Jones. And the woman with 1000 vaginas-wait, what?.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Charlotte McKinney.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber says Sarah Palin is failing.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has pro bowl cheerleaders. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has leg day. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site.
- Victory Girls Blog has “Is Sarah Palin Eyeing the Presidential Prize?”.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: women in combat in history. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.