Happy Sunday! Another wonderful day in America. Though I am getting really tired of the commercials for candy crush style game apps. I’ve already seen at least
8 9 of them since I got up at 730. Anyhow, this pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- protein wisdom discusses Progressives and Islamists rooting out blasphemy
- Political Realities discusses Obama’s tax increase “plan” (has to be in quotes, because it’s nothing more than a talking point)
- Political Clown Parade is less than impressed with John Kerry’s Paris schtick
- Moonbattery highlights who will interview Obama…it’s beyond nuts
- Jihad Watch notes that ISIS fighters really like “jihad meth”
- Flopping Aces highlights a Liberals dream
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes Muslims establishing no go zones in America
- Doug Ross covers Islamist training camps….in America
- Common Cents brings some humor with a video of a cop jamming to “Shake it Off”
- A few days old, but Bookworm Room offers a joke that explains our economy
- Barking Moonbat EWS notes that Islam is Islamic
- American Power covers the Muslim riots in Nigeria
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny notes the Republicans that must be defeated in 2016
- Wizbang has more on the radical feminists
- And last, but not least, The People’s Cube has the redesigned flag
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Danay Garcia atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Britt Linn and Elizabeth Hurley.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Islamophobia. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Immigration Advocates, Opponents—and Hypocrites.
- Theo Spark says Saturday night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The road to hell…..
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys) (and pokes me with a stick) (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kylie Minogue. And golf clubs.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Lais Ribeiro.
- The Chive has 4 eyed girls.
- Don Surber covers Michelle O’s food police.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Seagals. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has leg day. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site.
- Victory Girls Blog wonders if Pope Francis stands for free speech.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Swiss. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.