Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, though a bit chilly thanks to global warming /sarc. This pinup is by Bill Garland, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- protein wisdom discusses the clash of civilizations
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders about sanity and open minds
- Proof Positive discusses the new faces of the Democrat Party
- Right Truth discusses the real Two Americas
- Teresamerica covers multiculturalism and open borders
- The Astute Bloggers discuss the real meaning of Obama’s free community college push
- The Camp Of The Saints wonders about the “not all Muslims…” meme
- The People’s Cube has Dear Leader’s plan for the Internet
- Wizbang notes the prevailing thoughts by the left on men as rapists and Muslims as radicalized
- Independent Sentinel notes Obama’s latest “transparency” on his immigration order
- Patterico features several moderate Muslims condemning the Charlie Hebdo attacks
- Pam Geller notes a firebombing of a German paper that printed Charlie Hebdo cartoons
- Noisy Room wonders what the Founders would say about free community college
- Moonbattery notes that you should avoid Muslim left hands
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Farm features a climate professor speaking out
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Abigail Ratchford atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Playboy Plus and Jessica Chastain.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Smoking Ruins And Crying Widows”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: 6 Times The Obama Administration Said Its Job Was to Promote Islam.
- Theo Spark says Saturday night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: “We’re in a religious war”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys) (and pokes me with a stick).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kate Moss. And girls with guns music.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Nina Agdal.
- The Chive has Asian girls.
- Don Surber wonders about a story that isn’t national news.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Cowgirls Vs Packers. And Panthers Vs Seahawks Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has leg day. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog: #JeSuisJuif: Netanyahu to Visit France.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: French. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.