Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, only a few days away from Christmas. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain discusses feminists new enemies, “rape truthers”
- Raised On Hoecakes finds one thing that gets a teacher in trouble
- small dead animals wonders what we would do without peer review
- The Camp Of The Saints wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. Back at ya, Bob!
- The Daley Gator features the latest stupidity from Moms Demand Action
- Blazing Cat Fur highlights stupidity of liberalism in Sweden
- This ain’t Hell… has Sunday morning feel good stories
- neo-neocon wants to know what Obama’s endgame on Cuba is
- Moonbattery notes something most haven’t: Taliban involved in school massacre were recently released by Obama
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes more Common Core insanity here in NC
- Jihad Watch features more peaceful stabbing from the RoP in France
- Jammie Wearing Fool covers a Pa. Democrat indicted for accepting bribes to vote against voter ID
- Joshuapundit covers more stupidity from Joe Biden
- Flopping Aces features a tale of three movies
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell covers leftists celebrating the murder of the NYPD officers
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Silvia Navaro atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Kate Upton and Rosie Jones.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: 2 NYC Cops Executed in Revenge Attack for Eric Garner. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: ‘We’ve Had Enough Bushes’.
- Theo Spark says Saturday night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: We’re number two!.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still still still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Tea Leone. And Victoria’s Secret Christmas.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Cynietra.
- The Chive has four eyes.
- Don Surber has a heart warming story.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Seahawks vs Cardinals. And Cecily Strong Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday (last week’s, so how about a discussion on love vs acceptance?).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has the stuff of nightmares.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Down Under. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.