Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. The Sun is shining, the birds are chirping, there’s a wee nip of fall in the air. Not sure who did this pinup, which has, of course, a bit of an addition.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Right Wing News notes Putin threatening to invade several European nations
- Legal Insurrection notes that many Democrats aren’t sure who this Obama character is
- The Lonely Conservative covers Obama using more dictatorial, er, executive actions on Hotcoldwetdry
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders about the State controlling your labor
- Rhymes With Right notes Harry Reid protecting rapists
- The Daley Gator isn’t very impressed by pink shoes Abortion Barbie
- The First Street Journal has something that would be worse if it is the truth vs a lie
- The Jawa Report notes that math is not only racist, but Un-Islamic
- The Last Tradition has an interesting statement by Clay Aiken on the stolen nude celeb pictures
- The Other McCain has more wackadoodlenees from the world of Radical Feminism
- The Hockey Schtick notes the actual sea rise measurement (I really should blog this, and I still might)
- No Tricks Zone covers how well (sic) German wind power is doing
- Wizbang covers a police captain suing over being suspended for refusing to attend a mosque service
- Moonbattery considers two consequences of mainstreaming homosexuality
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces covers International Talk Like A Pirate Day (something I totally forgot about. Somehow got erased from my calendar)
- And one to grow on: The Camp Of The Saints wonders what to do with Leftists.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Emi Shimuzu at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has fit sports ladies hotness and Sara Malakul Lane. And Anais Zanotti snorkeling.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Letting in the wrong refugees. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Why Libertarians Should Vote Republican in November.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The Rand Paul/John McCain fued.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Ellie Gonsalves.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Suomi Finland.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Girls Of Summer. And catfight.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Candice Pillay.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber covers the civil rights crowd turning on a race-baiter.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s question.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 spanking. And Eartha Kitt (lots more rule 5 posts at EBL, too).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Kaley Cuoco.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And stretching.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- House of Eratosthenes is going for a ride.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has ISIS Hates the #BurnIsisFlagChallenge: After Burning ISIS Flag, 50 Iraqis Kidnapped (last week’s, so how about some commemorating the Constitution).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Germans. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.