Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Political Clown Parade features horses, carts, and the World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer
- protein wisdom links Obama’s latest gem to a movie with a horse in it
- Raised On Hoecakes features the wacky Accessories Outlet (it’s a doozy)
- Scared Monkeys discusses Michael Sam getting cut
- Sister Toldjah checks in to discuss Kay Hagan
- Small Dead Animals has a tale of two taxes
- White House Dossier explains why there is no ISIS strategy (this almost deserves a post of its own rather than linkage)
- The Camp Of The Saints notes the US hasn’t been in such a weak position since the American Revolution
- The Daley Gator has a sobering question
- The People’s Cube notes The Central Planning Office’s safety requirements for roasting marshmallows.
- Watts Up With That? exposes Michael Mann’s hockey stick (or is that hokey schtick?)
- American Power is not impressed by John Kerry’s global coalition call
- Blazing Cat Fur covers what Muslims in the West want
- Common Cents has a pithy graphic on liberals vs conservatives
- And last, but not least, Director Blue features Philly’s governmental theft without due process
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Aneta Kowal at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Anais Zanotta links and Eiza Gonzalez.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits… Wait For It… Islamist Terrorism.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Great moments in presidential history.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Kaley Cuoco (last week’s, so, here’s something interesting).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Honduras 2014.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Anna Falchi. And shake it off.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Esther Baxter.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber has the Dems losing the male vote.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s question.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has slippery slope Rule 5. And Labor Day weekend Rule 5 (lots more rule 5 posts at EBL, too).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And legs .
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Demi Lovato.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Egyptian Female Activist Poses Nude and Poops on ISIS Flag and links. Yes, Really. (Photo) (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: the Russians are coming. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.