Happy Sunday! A gorgeous, and rather cool, day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Watts Up With That? notes glacier formation in Scotland
- The Lonely Conservative covers Michelle Obama’s food black market
- Raised On Hoecakes notes that Government hates small start ups
- The Other McCain discusses the madness of “gender theory”
- The People’s Cube has a modest solution to income inequality
- Victory Girls Blog isn’t impressed with Team Obama’s new contraception fix
- Public Secrets has a quicky on “Coexist”
- protein wisdom notes more lying from the TSA
- Proof Positive wonders about separated at birth
- neo-neocon features other cases of killings by police that have been ignored
- Legal Insurrection notes a horrible dinosaur killing kid being arrested
- Lady Liberty 1885 discusses the Convention Of States
- Just One Minute notes that it depends on the meaning of several words
- House Of Eratosthenes has video of liberals shooting guns for the first time (awkward)
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell has Sarah Palin taking the ALS ice bucket challenge
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Zamayra Centeno at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Emily Ratajkowski links and Jennifer Nicole Lee Bikini pics.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: James Foley executioner said identified as British rapper. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: White House: Obama expresses his deeply emotional grief by golfing, or something.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has books of interest.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The Real Race War.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Kaley Cuoco.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Honduras 2014.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Adriana Karembeu. And aDutch treat.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Lola Monroe.
- The Chive has sexy four eyes.
- Don Surber has the political scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s question.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Padma Lakshima Rule 5. And Lauren Hanley Rule 5 (lots more rule 5 posts at EBL, too).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Jessica Alba.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Bombing ISIS (Video) and Weekend Links (last week’s. This week’s: Egyptian Female Activist Poses Nude and Poops on ISIS Flag. Yes, Really. (Photo)).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: the glamour life. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.