Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once and Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
My heartfelt prayers go out to Jammie Wearing Fool, whose mother passed away earlier in the week.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Power has video of the New Black Panthers chanting death to Officer Wilson
- Patterico’s Pontifications digs deep on the Rick Perry indictment
- Not A Lot Of People Know That highlights a report that shows that floods are not getting worse
- Allen West wonders how many illegals will be in your children’s schools this year
- Bookworm Room notes that you’re not paranoid if you think some Islamists are out to get you
- Star Parker discusses Obama’s zero sum world
- Baldilocks (Da Tech Guy) covers the militarization of the police
- Director Blue notes how Pelosi has made herself and other Dems rich
- Gates Of Vienna says not to wait till the Islamist is at your door
- Congratulations to House Of Eratosthenes on 1 million hits! And, more importantly, on a house!
- At Jihad Watch, we see 9/11 mastermind KSM writing to Obama on oppression of Muslims
- Legal Insurrection has a feel good Missouri police story
- Maggie’s Farm has the always irresistible Lobster Roll (slobber)
- Neo-neocon discusses Obama being checked out
- And last, but not least, Pam Geller notes what a Palestinian mom wants her son to grow up to be
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And some linkage (last week). And Nao Inamoto at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Jessica Alba links and Michelle Lewin Bikini pics.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Convicted Drunk Driving District Attorney Abuses Power to Get Revenge on Rick Perry. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Collapse of the Liberal World Order.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links. And a Saturday verse.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Rick Perry’s Indictment Is Political Payback.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Amanda Roadmen (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Slovakia 2014.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Lana Del Rey. And a taming cows. (both last week’s)
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Suelyn Medeiros.
- The Chive has sexy chivers.
- Don Surber has the political scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s question.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Joni Ernst Rule 5. And two girls in bikinis in a fast car.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Katy Perry.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Bombing ISIS (Video) and Weekend Links (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Big Red 1. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.