Happy Sunday! Another awesome day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. We have Independence Day approaching at the end of the week, and, of course, some people are still freaking out about the Washington Redskins. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative discusses Obama’s leadership skills
- American Power has graphic video of events in Iraq
- Amy Ridenour discusses the right to not participate in abortion
- Black & Right has the bonehead of the day
- Cold Fury is questioning some patriotism
- Director Blue links car thefts and open borders
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes illegals bringing whooping cough
- Just One Minute notes that the meme of “rich is someone else”
- Legal Insurrection has the latest insanity from Lois Lerner
- Moonbattery has some real questions on anthropogenic global warming
- neo-neocon wonders about the “clean food” craze
- Pamella Geller notes Islamic supremacism cloaked in victimhood
- protein wisdom covers a loony liberal whining about the names of military helicopters
- Public Secrets has the cost of a crazy EPA conference
- And last, but not least, White House Dossier wonders about the media wondering how sexy First Ladies should be
- And one to grow on: The First Street Journal discusses the premeditated invasion
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s, This week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Linkage. And Ruka Kanae at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Emmy Rossum and Ashley Salazar hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Goes Back to Phony Scandal Claims. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Executive Order Amnesty: Obama to “Borrow Power” If GOP Doesn’t Act.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Corrupt’ Liberal Media Is ‘Subverting American Democracy.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Britney Spears.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Philippines Earth 2014.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kelly Reilly. And Hope.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Maliah Michel.
- The Chive has from Asia with love.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has drunk chicks.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Side Boob Rule 5. And the Danish.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And gumbo day.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Jennifer Lawrence rule 5 with linkage.
- House Of Eratosthenes goes on the Tarzan ride
- Bookworm Room has a Saturday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has ICYMI: Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe “Hard Choices” To Ambassador Stevens (Video) – and Weekend Links. (last weeks: This weeks:Premeditated Invasion of Illegal Aliens and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: recruiting through art. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.