Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. Not sure who did this very old school pinup.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain notes that the IRS had a contract with an email backup company
- The Hockey Schtick notes that wind power increases costs and CO2 emissions.
- The Blogmocracy wonders if we can just start the prosecutions already
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny notes 24 things supposedly ruined by “climate change”
- A View From The Beach discusses windmills and the VA
- Amy Ridenour’s National Center Blog wonders who Washington fears the most
- Capitalism Is Freedom discusses the privatization of porn
- Cold Fury features liberty vs. equality
- DaTechGuy explains the stages of Shut Up
- Fausta notes who Obama is blaming for increased illegal immigration
- Fire Andrea Mitchell compares Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton book sales
- Flopping Aces digs deep into the Washington Redskins name issue
- The Grumpy Patriot notes the most immoral president
- Jihad Watch has more from the Religion Of Peace, advocating for attacks on the US
- And last, but not least, Lady Liberty 1885 wonders if Kay Hagan has lost any emails
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Erina Mano at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to jaw dropping cleavage and Rosie Jones hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Golden Age of Government under Emperor Obama. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: ISIS now mocking Obama with #BringBackOurHumvees.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Not One Of Us.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Elvira Egmond.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s). And Miss El Salvdor.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Angie Everhart. And colossal.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Maliah Michel.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away notes positioning.
- Evil Blogger Lady has World Cup Rule 5. And Hope Solo. And old school.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Kelly Clarkson rule 5 with linkage.
- Bookworm Room has a Saturday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has ICYMI: Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe “Hard Choices” To Ambassador Stevens (Video) – and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: IDF (today’s is here). And From Around The Blogroll (today’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.