Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Henning Ludivgsen, no help needed, a bit of belated cheesecake for Flag Day. And a Happy Father’s Day to all.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses asset forfeiture
- Moonbattery notes what happens with increased gun sales
- Legal Insurrection brings up a wonderful Biden quote regarding Obama and Iraq
- House Of Eratosthenes brings up victimhood
- Grumpy Patriot wonders if we’re still the greatest country in the world
- Flopping Aces discusses employee of the month in Obama’s America
- Director Blue notes 10 things Dave Camp should be doing right now regarding “lost” emails
- American Power covers liberals going racial on Scott Walker
- Allen B. West notes the proper use of the 2nd Amendment
- Zilla says Obama is really a war surrenderer
- Independent Sentinel notes that gun grabbers have been busy
- Weasel Zippers notes how the DNC celebrates flag day (oops)
- Victory Girls Blog wants you to meet one of the guys Obama released
- The Last Refuge has more insane government tyranny
- And last, but not least Real Science says the EPA is wrong about the 2014 winter
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Janine Siu at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Joanna May Parker and Emma Kuziara hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Opens Borders to Mexican Gang Members. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Is America on the brink of economic and social collapse?.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Nixon a piker compared to Obama.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Maria Sharapova (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Ukraine 2014 finalists.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Nina Agdal. And ginger and cavemen.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Nya Lee.
- The Chive has girls fishing.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has f’ing liberals.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Iraqi and Kurdistan Rule 5. And American soccer fans
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Kelly Clarkson rule 5 with linkage.
- Bookworm Room has a Saturday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has 200th Anniversary of “The Star-Spangled Banner” – and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: IDF. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.