Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous in the Once And Future Nation of America. Not sure who did this pinup, one of those I found out and about.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- This is more of a link post from small dead animals, I usually include bigger stuff, but, seriously, follow it. Really.
- The Jawa Report is not impressed by the prisoner swap with the Taliban
- The Daley Gator notes that some people really are just crazy
- The Last Refuge notes an interesting racial discrimination suit
- The Lonely Conservative covers desperate Democrat emails
- The Other McCain notes that Shinseki resigning changes nothing
- Victory Girls Blog covers “lesbian privilege”
- Independent Sentinel discusses LGBT bullies and cakes
- Public Secrets delves into mass shootings and gun control
- Nice! Darleen Click (protein wisdom) compares Obama’s economy with Godzilla
- Patterico notices that the LA Times forgets to tell you who the traded jihadis are
- Legal Insurrection wonders whatever happened to the “Coffee Party” (I still get emails now and then from the Raleigh chapter)
- Flopping Aces writes about Obama climate lies
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that Thom Tillis leads Kay Hagan by 3
- And last, but not least, Director Blue discusses an NRA truism being true
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has pinup (last week’s, so how about Obama’s successes?).
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Lisa Morales at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Jessica Simpson Rule 5 Roundup and Haley Marie Coppin hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s Deal With the Taliban Directly Violates the Law. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: 9 Top Lies of Outgoing WH Press Secretary Jay Carney.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Shinseki Resignation Elaborate Theater.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Nikki Leigh (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Sao Tome and Principe 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Willa Ford. And cat people vs dog people.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Ayisha Diaz.
- The Chive has sexy chivettes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away goes motorboating.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Stacey Dash Rule 5. And the burden and curse of being attractive
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Eva Green rule 5 with linkage.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has 1st Lt. Travis Manion and Lt. Brendan Looney are “Brothers Forever” – and Weekend Links (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Civilians. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.