Happy Sunday! Another great day in 404 Obamafail Land. This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative discusses when the have-nots become the haves
- Yid With Lid discusses a discrimination suit against crazy Shelia Jackson Lee
- Villainous Company has more on the IRS saga
- Wake Up America has some wild info on the recent Philippines earthquake
- This ain’t Hell… has some info on why your taxes are so high
- The People’s Cube covers the government teet
- The Last Tradition wonders about FEMA and gun confiscation
- The Jawa Report notes that the White House can’t even part with a rug for the Smithsonian
- The Gateway Pundit notes Al Gore’s Globull Warming fail-a-thon
- Right Truth has more government follies, from Seattle
- protein wisdom discusses how best to secede from a state
- Powerline has the lies of Obamacare
- neo-neocon covers whether or not to delay the individual mandate
- Moonbattery wonders just what happened in 50 years
- And last, but not least, Jihad Watch notes what those moderate Islamists in Syria are doing
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Amber Campisi (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Sexy Saturday. And more DaleyBabes Friday!. And praising the inventor of lingerie at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Candice Swanepoel. And Kelly Brook. Updated with Rule 5 roundup. (all last week’s)
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: All the Republican Party Has To Do To Have A Wildly Successful 2014 Is…. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Worst Is Yet to Come.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Katharine McPhee and the Government Shut Down (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday (I’ll be interested to see if copying the link actually works, based on the post title). And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Helen Lindes.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss World 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Brooke Burke.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Raquel Welch.
- The Chive has women and mirrors.
- The Troglopundit has economic reality, but no Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 vintage Halloween.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Sarah Palin’s Bear, Piers Morgan, and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: It’s Cold Outside, Baby. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.