Happy Sunday! Another great day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Edward D’Ancona, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Jo Nova notes how CO2 benefited the US
- Atlas Shrugs discusses the Halal racket
- American Glob has more from the most transparent administration (n)ever
- Bookworm discusses liberal elites and racism
- Doug Ross has the most terrifying chart you’ll see all week
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has more on the new commie NYC mayor
- Five Feet Of Fury has zombies!!!!!! (yes, I love zombie stuff. Read a lot of zombie books. Reading one now)
- Gay Patriot notes that debt was once unpatriotic
- House of Eratosthenes discusses The Fail
- Jihad Watch notes an FBI investigation into a water supply threat
- Legal Insurrection opines about a racist lie that spread
- Maggie’s Farm discusses “The Change” (healthcare)
- Moonbattery notes Deval Patrick joining hands with radical Muslims
- neo-neocon covers America’s march to the gallows
- And last, but not least, The First Street Journal discusses a bad idea whose time has come
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Amber Campisi. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Daley Gator DaleyBabes. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Veridiana Freitas at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Candice Swanepoel. And Kelly Brook. Updated with Rule 5 roundup.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Thank a Democrat — 300,000 Floridians Just Had Their Health Insurance Cancelled. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Ted Cruz – The Paul Revere of American Medical Care.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links. And some apple pie.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Katharine McPhee and the Government Shut Down (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday (I’ll be interested to see if copying the link actually works, based on the post title). And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Sandra Brec.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Mischa Barton. And neanderthals on the Jersey shore.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Coco Austin.
- The Chive has sexy chivers
- The Troglopundit has bugs and coffee, but no Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has UFO Television Show Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick (slightly NSFW). And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Moron Leftists Want Ted Cruz Charged With Sedition and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Back In The USA (last week’s). And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.