Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup seems to be by F.M. Clough, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection notes that Senate Republicans are fighting against House Republicans
- Raised On Hoecakes has a Darwin Award nominee
- Public Secrets asks if you want to know why Obamacare will collapse
- Smitty (The Other McCain) discusses term limits
- The Gateway Pundit notes that Sarah Palin will be in DC today for the Million Vet March
- The Strata-Sphere discusses what we can learn from shutdown theater and Obamacare rollout
- Jo Nova notes that solar models beat IPCC models
- Watts Up With That? notes a study that says the pause will last another decade
- Atlas Shrugs wonders about the response from American Muslims to jihad
- DaTechGuy says Baseball is the perfect Conservative sport
- Fire Andrea Mitchell digs into the WSJ Republican doom poll
- Gay Patriot mentions how to discuss shutdown and debt rationally
- House Of Eratosthenes discusses why this (shutdown) all went the way it did
- Jihad Watch discusses whether the Kenya mall attack could happen in America. The answer will surprise you
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Notebook discusses the destruction of “Let’s Move” stamps
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Satinee Capona. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Daley Gator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday Pics at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Stacey Poole. And more Stacey Poole. And Sara Malakul Lane. And Sunday Rule 5 Roundup
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obamacare — Mind-Boggling Incompetence. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: House Republicans look to set stage for what might be called a strategic retreat.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Katharine McPhee and the Government Shut Down.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Polly Parsons.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Norway 2013, Alexandra Marie Backstrom (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Joanna Krupa. And milky pinups.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Valerie Mason.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- The Troglopundit has…wait, Danica?.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Diane Lane Rule 5
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And hot pick. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Godspeed Nick Oresko and Weekend Links! (last week’s, so how about Obamacare “life” lessons)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Back In The USA. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.