Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Barrycaded nation of America. This pinup, perfect for the playoffs, is by Forest Clough, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine Barrycaded 15
- Raised On Hoecakes isn’t impressed by Bill O’Reilly’s “Killing Jesus”
- The Lonely Conservative notes that Scott Walker told Los Federales to take a hike
- The People’s Cube has some people’s karaoke
- The Strata-Sphere reviews shutdown theater
- Theodore’s World notes what the IRS is doing during shutdown theater
- This ain’t Hell… has SEALs vs ninjas
- Wake Up America has shutdown theater on Lake Mead
- Villainous Company notes that they were opening a “marketplace”
- The Daley Gator wonders how evil Obama can get during shutdown theater
- The Camp Of The Saints notes that park rangers “were only following orders”
- The Last Refuge notes governing by temper tantrum
- protein wisdom is very concerned over the reduction in Obama housekeepers
- Legal Insurrection notes that you can’t look at Mt. Rushmore during shutdown theater
- Jihad Watch notes more cries of “islamaphobia” in the UK
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes the scheduled Million Vet March On the Memorials
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Satinee Capona (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 linkfest (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Ela Pasion at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Hot Saturday Rule 5 (last week’s). And Heidi Klum. And Alyssa Miller.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: When The Bleeding Heart Becomes The Iron Fist. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: HELL, YES: Dear House Republicans: Stay the course.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal some Rule 5.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Sofia Zamolo.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Norway 2013, Alexandra Marie Backstrom.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sofia Vegara.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Serena Williams (last week’s).
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- The Troglopundit: has non-Danica coffee and beer.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Hungarian Hotties Rule 5
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And late night ladies. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Godspeed Nick Oresko and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Getting Their Feet Wet. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.