Happy Sunday! It’s another gorgeous day, albeit cool, in America, and a time to reflect on the once and future nation. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Gateway Pundit discusses Tamerlin discussing jihad with his mom
- NoFrakkingConsensus discusses how climate scientists think
- The Blogmocracy wonders just how the Boston bombers became radicalized
- Bob Owens talks about rape at UConn because of a logo
- Cold Fury: what is Executive Order 13603?
- Director Blue has some hard monetary figures for Marco “Amnesty” Rubio
- Flopping Aces says it’s unfair to blame Obama for Boston…..
- Gay Patriot discusses filtered history vis a vis George Bush
- Joshuapundit has more from the peaceful “pro-Palestinian activists”
- Legal Insurrection highlights more anti-Semitism from academics
- Moonbattery finds another great way our tax dollars are wasted
- Patterico discusses manipulated GDP numbers
- Pundit Press has questions on an all day breakfast menu from McDonald’s
- Raised on Hoecakes brings the latest insanity from Brokeifornia, regarding illegals and juries
- And last, but not least, Rhymes With Right wonders when the Pledge of Allegiance becomes too much
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5 (none this week). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Robyn Alexander. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday Funday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Jodie Gasson Rule 5. And Juliana Hough. And Kelly Brook.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has a non-Danica Patrick gun toting granny (last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Near-Suicidal Immigration Policies. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Pigford: NYT Pegs Obama for Vote-Buying Scheme.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Caroline Corinth.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Anja Rubik. And the Ukranian cat lady.
- The Last Tradition has Helen Flanagan.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Sound Money With Raquel Welch. And the CL Report (last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has a natural redhead.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Morning Mistress. And late night ladies And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Caroline Monroe. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s. This week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has The Bagram Batman and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Soldiers in Art. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.