Happy Sunday! Another great day in the once and future country of America. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, global warming is causing it to be cooler than normal. This pinup is by not a clue, with a wee bit of help. Can’t read the signature, but, hey, baseball season!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection says to add the Boston Bombers to the list of failed liberal memes
- Wake Up America (with the spiffy new header) has an interesting poll on guns
- Victory Girls says “Why” is the wrong question to ask about the Boston bombings
- This ain’t Hell… has dueling Blamestormposts
- Doug Powers features the king of rush to judgement
- The People’s Cube has logical fallacies
- The Lonely Conservative points to the shame of passing CISPA
- The Daley Gator brings the Irony
- Scared Monkeys covers the NY Times’ sympathy for the bombers
- Rhymes With Right offers some light-hearted material regarding cops and donuts
- Public Secrets reveals the latest phrase to be considered raaaaacist
- Outside The Beltway wonders if North Korea is calming down
- Joshuapundit discusses racism, hypocrisy, and cowardice
- America Power has sickening leftists
- And last, but not least, everyone go (figuratively) beat up on Goldfish and Clowns for defending Bieber
- And one to grow on: Blazing Cat Fur discusses some crazy Boston conspiracy theories.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Amanda Amman. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday Funday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has women and guns. And Rosie Huntington-Whitely. And Sunday Rule 5.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has a non-Danica Patrick gun toting granny (last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Thoughts the Next Morning — Martial Law. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s And Boston’s Lesson: Jihad Works.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Sarah Stephens (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Dana Delany. And the Vikingette fitness routine.
- The Last Tradition has Kim Bassinger Rule 5.
- The Chive has girls in mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Sound Money With Raquel Welch. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Saturday’s girl.
- House of Eratosthenes has the latest Lara Croft cosplay
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Morning Mistress. And late night ladies And gun control.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Elizabeth Montgomery. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s. This week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Boston Terrorist, Tweets and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Kitchen Remodeling. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.