Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day to remember the dream that was the freedom loving nation of the USA. This pinup is by, it looks like, Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Megan McCardle writes about why she ignored the Gosnell trial
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses the Obama “budget”
- The Lonely Conservative notes that kids write the darnedest things
- The Other McCain wonders if Amanda Marcotte eats dead babies
- This ain’t Hell… notes a nutjob attacking an Army officer
- Wizbang wonders if the cloture vote violated the 2nd Amendment
- The Daley Gator features vets standing up to the nanny state
- Wild Thing points out that Obama hates charities
- Sister Toldjah provides the fallout for the man who stole TOTUS
- Scared Monkeys discusses yet another wackjob leftists teacher who hates Jews
- Right Wing News has a disturbing story on a murderous illegal alien
- Maggie’s Notebook says Republicans should just walk away from Gang of 8
- Jazz Shaw discusses gun confiscation, which is already happening
- Bob Owens discusses a vote to give the UN power over the US
- And last, but not least, Gay Patriot points out that Hugo Chavez’s death is hitting NPR hard
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Amanda Amman. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday Funday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Lucy Pinder video. And Rosie Huntington-Whitely.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has a non-Danica Patrick gun toting granny.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Senate Uses Doctors for Gun Control. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Severed Spines and Seared Consciences.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Sarah Stephens.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And a Miss Puerto Rico 2012 (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ana Beatriz Barros.
- The Last Tradition has Carla Campbell Rule 5 (last week’s. This week’s).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Ersatz Capitalism With Jane Birkin. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has fresh ginger.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Lovely Ladies. And more lovely ladies And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Vanessa Hudgens. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Dana Perino Raps (Sort of) and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Poland. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.